Royal Mail First Class: All orders placed before 2:00pm on a weekday, will be shipped the same day. 93% of all Royal Mail first class post arrives the next working day. We can't guarantee this, but it's pretty reliable.
PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer offering a 2nd Class option for handwritten cards. . The service from Royal Mail is too unreliable.
Free Delivery: For orders that qualify for Free Delivery, they will be sent by 2nd Class post the same day. All orders over £40 qualify for free delivery. You just need to select the free delivery option at checkout.
Delivery Charges: First class delivery is £1.50
Same Day Delivery: For the following Postcodes, if orders are received by 2:00pm on a weekday : GL52 GL50 GL20 GL51 GL53
All our orders are processed on a daily basis, which means that turnaround for delivery within the UK will usually be within 3-5 days. All UK orders should be received within 14 days.
Should your order become lost in the postal system, then you will need to wait up to 21 working days from the date your order was dispatched before we can issue replacements or refund a missing order.
Circumstances beyond our control
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to deliver goods where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
30 Day Returns Policy
Should you be unhappy with any of our cards, then we offer a 30 day returns policy. This returns policy applies to customers in England, Wales and Scotland, and does not affect your statutory rights.
If you need to return goods to The Wonky Tree then the following conditions must apply:
- we should receive the returned product within 30 days of the date of purchase
- the returned item is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact, with any labels still attached)
- you follow the returns procedure below
- and none of the exclusions listed below apply
Should you need to return any items, then please follow the procedure below.
- First of all, Login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
- If you can give us as much information as to why you need to return - is is faulty, the wrong item, or dissatisfied with the product etc.
- A returns number will then be issued, along with a returns address.
- Then you can then send the item(s), to the address provided.
You will be need to pay for any postage costs associated with the return of this items, unless in cases where we have made an error. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Your refund will be processed within 30 days of posting your package, although it is likely to be much sooner.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns of Handwritten cards, unless they are damaged.
Once we have received your return, we process the refund to the same card that was used for the purchase. It will be done within 30 days of receiving the return.
If you need to contact us about anything, as always you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org